Tuesday 1 March 2016

Chloe - completely new, never used - Lauren shoes

SOLD!

Completely new, never used shoes from ChloƩ called Lauren in black suede. These I already have but doubted between two sizes and bough them in both and intened to return the one I could not have but forgot them and after it was too late. I love these, wore mine all the time now in Italy as you might have seen. So comfortable I could walk all day in them and yet so Parisian chic. Comes with box, dustbag etc. Completely new. Bought them HERE 1.5month ago.
On me HERE! 

Size: 38.5 (true to sizE

Price: 3700SEK or 390EURO, new 1.5 month 4200SEK or 425EURO and I'll stand for the shipping world wide.

For serious buy, please email me at stina_auer@live.se and be prepared to pay right away with the paying instructions that will in the email.