Monday 2 December 2013

Stella McCartney blouse

SOLD!

This is one of my favourite blouses, made in the softest material in dark grey, heavy and just amazing from Stella McCartney which is one of my all time favourite designers. She creates feminine, different and edgy clothes which I love. The pictures doesn't show this unique piece justice, but you have this layer thing on the hips which makes the siluette if you wear pants perfect. Like an hour glass if you understand what I mean!
You can either close it with the strings at the decollate or wear it open with a nice little top (preferably lace) under neith. There is some strings for the waist to make a little bow and yes, one lucky girl will own this and it will talk for itself! Used like 7 times but it perfect condition!


size: 36/38

price:  1700SEK (7800SEK as new last year) or 192EURO

I stand for the shipping world wide.

For buy, email me at stina_auer@live.se